What Is Psilocybin? | Buy Psilocybin Safely Here |.
Psilocybin (4-phosphoryloxy-N,N-dimethyltryptamine) and psilocin are chemical compounds obtained from certain types of dried or fresh hallucinogenic mushrooms found in Mexico, South America, and the southern and northwest regions of the United States. Psilocybin is classified as an indole-alkylamine (tryptamine). These compounds have a similar structure to lysergic acid diethylamide (LSD) and are abused for their hallucinogenic and euphoric effects to produce a “trip”. Hallucinogenic (psychedelic) effects are probably due to action on central nervous system serotonin (5-HT) receptors. Psilocybin From A Safe Seller.
To continue, Psilocybin is a naturally occurring psychedelic prodrug compound produced by more than 200 species of mushrooms, collectively known as psilocybin mushrooms. The most potent are members of the genus Psilocybe, such as P. azurescens, P. semilanceata, and P. cyanescens, but psilocybin has also been isolated from about a dozen other genera as earlier mentioned.
Also, as a prodrug, this product is quickly converted by the body to psilocin, which has mind-altering effects similar, in some aspects, to those of LSD, mescaline, and DMT. In general, the effects include euphoria, visual and mental hallucinations, changes in perception, a distorted sense of time, and spiritual experiences, and can also include possible adverse reactions such as nausea and panic attacks.
More Information About Psilocybin. (Order Psilocybin On The Net).
Imagery found on prehistoric murals and rock paintings of modern-day Spain and Algeria suggests that human usage of psilocybin mushrooms predates recorded history. In Mesoamerica, the mushrooms had long been consumed in spiritual and divinatory ceremonies before Spanish chroniclers first documented their use in the 16th century.
In 1959, the Swiss chemist Albert Hofmann isolated the active principle psilocybin from the mushroom Psilocybe Mexicana. Hofmann’s employer Sandoz marketed and sold pure psilocybin to physicians and clinicians worldwide for use in psychedelic psychotherapy.
Although the increasingly restrictive drug laws of the late 1960s curbed scientific research into the effects of psilocybin and other hallucinogens, its popularity as an entheogen (spirituality-enhancing agent) grew in the next decade, owing largely to the increased availability of information on how to cultivate psilocybin mushrooms.
Other Names For Psilocybin Include:
Drug dealers rarely sell psilocybin under its real name. Instead, the drug may be sold as:
- magic mushrooms
- simple Simon
- little smoke
- sacred mushrooms
- purple passion
- mushroom soup
Hallucinogenic mushrooms with the active ingredients psilocybin and psilocybin have been used as medicines and psychedelics since ancient times. Best-known varieties: tapered bald head (Psilocybe semilanceata), “Mexicans” (Psilocybe cubensis), and “Hawaiians” (Panaeolus cyanescens). It appears Fresh or dried mushrooms; synthetic (pure) psilocybin as a white powder.
How Is Psilocybin Consumed?
Psilocybin is eaten, drunk in tea, rarely smoked (reduced effect!)
The active substance content is subject to strong fluctuations.
Average doses of dried * mushrooms:
Tapered bald headlight 0.5-0.8 g | medium to strong 1.0 − max. 2 g
“Hawaiian” light 0.30.5 g | medium to strong 0.5 − max. 1 g
“Mexicans” light 0.5–1.5 g | medium to strong 1.5 − max. 5 g
* tenfold for fresh mushrooms. Psilocybin From A Safe Seller.
Side Effects Of Psilocybin.
The pupils dilate, pulse and blood pressure change, an increase in body temperature (sweating), difficulty breathing, and rapid heartbeat can occur. Occasionally, nausea can occur. Equilibrium disorders, a changed sense of space and time, confusion, and anxiety are also possible; panic attacks can occur in the event of overstimulation.
Deep cans: stimulating and strengthening. Medium doses: slightly hallucinogenic and stimulating the imagination.
High doses: very hallucinogenic, very psychedelic; the environment is often perceived as dreamlike; visionary immersion in strange worlds, deep insights into yourself, and a feeling of a strong connection with nature.
The consumption of psilocybin can trigger latent (hidden) mental disorders. Psilocybin From A Safe Seller in Australia.
Safe Use And The Duration of Action.
- Consume mushrooms only when you are well-rested and in good mental and physical condition (set).
- Do not consume mushrooms alone, but with a companion whom you trust.
- Pay attention to the setting. What is important is a stress-free environment, preferably in nature. Mushrooms are not party drugs.
- Consume the mushrooms only after a light meal; It’s best to eat a little 6 to 8 hours to avoid nausea and other unpleasant side effects. Chew well!
- If possible, use dried mushrooms; wash raw mushrooms well before eating.
- For sensitive moments during the trip: let yourself go, don’t try to fight the effects of the mushrooms.
- Avoid mixed consumption, do not consume mushrooms with alcohol or medication!
- Avoid streets and other “dangerous” places, your orientation can be disturbed.
- In the event of panic attacks or horror trips: see General information under Emergency.
- Treat yourself to rest and relaxation after the trip, at least the day after, so that you can process the experience.
- 3−6 hours, depending on the variety and preparation.